| Contact Us |
24U SimpleSound Plug-In 3.0.2
24U SimpleSound Plug-In enhances your FileMaker Pro solutions by allowing you to record and play your custom sound effects, spoken instructions, background music and other audio. It doesn’t matter which operating system your clients use. You can play any sound format supported by QuickTime, such as WAV, AIFF, or even MP3. You can now simply turn your FileMaker Pro into a jukebox!
Enjoy the new FileMaker Pro 15 on Windows with 24U SimpleSound Plug-In in 32bit architecture.
What is new in version 3.0:
- Runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs
- Works with FileMaker Pro 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
- Values of ID3 tags can be read and written
- Sounds can be played back from a container or an external file
- Sounds can be recorded to a container or an external file
- Both playback and recording can be paused and resumed later
- Playback can be started from a specified offset
- Current playback or recording offset can be obtained
- Sound files can be specified with several kinds of paths
- Plenty of sound properties, such as length, format, sample size and sampling rate can be obtained
- When playing multiple sounds at once, specified sound can be stopped or paused or resumed
Version 3.0.1 enhances plug-in stability and improves memory use when recording to the container.
Version 3.0.2 enables use of this plug-in in FileMaker Pro 13 for Mac. Sound recording is not possible in this version.
- Play custom sounds and music stored in audio files on the hard disk
- Records new sounds from a microphone or standard audio input
- Play all QuickTime-supported audio formats, such as AIFF and MP3
- Both absolute and relative paths can be used to specify sound files
- No need for container fields to play sounds
- Non-blocking asynchronous playback suitable for background music
- Asynchronous recording does not block user from working (entering data)
FileMaker Pro Compatibility:
- Fully compatible with FileMaker Pro 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Compatible with FileMaker Pro 14 in 32bit mode. Click here for details.
- Compatible with FileMaker Pro 15 in 32bit architecture.
- Update to version 12v2 or newer if you have FileMaker Pro 12
- Power Macintosh G4 with Mac OS X 10.4 or newer, and FileMaker Pro 7.0 or newer
- 1GHz PC with Microsoft Windows XP, QuickTime 7.0 or newer, and FileMaker Pro 7.0 or newer
Do you need 64-bit version of this plug-in? Get notified immediately after its release