- FileMaker Pro Advanced 12 or higher is essential for implementing 24U FM Bench Detective
- FileMaker Pro 12 or higher is sufficient for working with 24U FM Bench Analyzer
- FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced 12.0v5 release notes
- 24U FM Bench is fully supported and recommended for FileMaker Pro 14 and 15
- FileMaker Pro Advanced 12v5 and higher is recommended for implementing 24U FM Bench Detective
- FileMaker Pro 12v5 and higher is recommended for working with 24U FM Bench Analyzer
- FileMaker Pro 13v4 and higher is recommended for opening 24U FM Bench Analyzer to compare performance of solutions in FileMaker Pro 12 and FileMaker Pro 13
- FileMaker Pro 12.0v5 and FileMaker Pro 12.0v5 Advanced release notes
- FileMaker Pro 13.0v4 and FileMaker Pro 13.0v4 Advanced release notes
- FileMaker Pro 14 and FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced release notes
- FileMaker Pro 15 and FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced release notes
Compatibility with FileMaker Pro 15 May 15, 2016
- Version 15 of the FileMaker platform has been released.
- 24U FM Bench was tested on this platform and it is fully compatible; no update is necessary.
Compatibility with FileMaker Pro 14 May 13, 2015
- Version 14 of the FileMaker platform has been released.
- We have tested 24U FM Bench on this platform and it is fully compatible; no update is necessary.
Version 1.2.1 March 9, 2015
- A fix for customers who prefer to host the 24U FM Bench Analyzer on a FileMaker Server.
Version 1.2 December 16, 2014
- Full support of FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Server 13
- Stability and compatibility improvement
- New version of Toolbox Plug-In with auto installation included
- Bottleneck Finder – highlighted items with long waiting time (>30s)
- Improved ability to benchmark solutions running on FileMaker Go
- Improved time settings in Session Browser
Version 1.1 August 2, 2012
- added support for benchmarking FileMaker Go solutions
- added native files for FileMaker Pro 12
- added FMBench_Log file validity check
Version 1.0.1 February 13, 2012
- Improved handling of non-US timestamps
- Added ability to benchmark recursive custom functions
- Improved handling of special characters in script names and parameters